Analyze and prioritize defense industrial base near term vulnerabilities and develop policy and mitigation strategies to ensure resilient supply chains.
Who We Are
Industrial Policy and Analysis supports national security and the Warfighter by:
- Developing and publishing policies and procedures while ensuring the Services and Field Agencies are compliant
- Monitoring ongoing trends in the DIB to include its size, vitality and capacity to meet emerging requirements
- Leveraging data driven analysis to develop decision briefs for senior leaders to address industrial base and supply chain vulnerabilities
- Evaluating DIB to develop policies to improve resiliency in its supply chains
- Collaborating with our allies and partners to solve IB challenges