Industrial Policy is the principal advisor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment for:
- DoD policies for the maintenance of the US defense industrial base (IB)
- Budget matters related to the IB
- Anticipating and closing gaps in manufacturing capabilities or defense systems
- Assessing impacts related to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Monitoring and assessing impact of foreign investments in the US
- Executing authorities under Sections 2501 and 2505 U.S.C. Title 10
Click here to find out more about the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition and Sustainment).