“The Next Generation of the Arsenal of Democracy”
Mission: Strengthen the force posture of the U.S. Defense Manufacturing and Industrial Base in support of the Warfighter today and tomorrow.
Vision: A modern Industrial Base that integrates traditional and emerging sectors to be able to respond at will to National Security Requirements.
- Ready the Modern DIB - Advance and sustain traditional defense manufacturing sectors
- Preserving Critical Skills for technological superiority
- Support and Expand Reliable Sources - Industrial Base Supply, Expansion & Competition
- Sustain Unique Capabilities – Lifelines and Safe Harbors for critical, unique capabilities with fragile business cases
- Prepare for the Future
- Identify and cultivate next generation & emerging defense manufacturing & technology sectors
- Assess and shape the risk within the Global Defense Industrial Base and mitigate supply chain vulnerabilities
- Build and Strengthen Partnerships in the Global Integrated DIB
- Leverage global manufacturing & innovation to promote and strengthen both the US Defense Industrial Base and relationships with Allied partners
A. Adele Ratcliff, Program Director